Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Disappointed

I'm truly disappointed in England. The rot has been setting in for a long time but this current wave of violence defines what a lawless, shamefully inept country we live in. It upsets me to see my favourite city in the world burnt to smithereens in some places by moronic, lazy, uneducated children. What makes them think they have the right?? They think they can do whatever they want because they know they can get away with it.

I am so sorry for anyone who has been affected by these appalling events and feel great anger on behalf of those whose businesses, neighbourhoods and possibly even homes have been destroyed in the chaos.

The idiots perpetrating these riots do not understand nor deserve any form of tolerance, something this country has useless bucketloads of. England is a complete laughing stock. If I had the right amount of funds, I would disappear tomorrow.

Until then, I am going to continue saving like a demon and improve my multilinguism in readiness to leave, maybe in 2-3 years time if not sooner. I want a good quality of life and if I ever change my mind about having children, I want somewhere appropriate to bring them up.

It's sad but I know that a lot of people are thinking exactly the same. And my mind is made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment